- Structure, Kingston, MA; Co-Manager, June 2001-Present
- Responsible for daily store operations including insuring a high level of overall customer service; managing, training, and setting goals for sales staff; overseeing merchandising and store visual layout; processing shipments in a timely fashion; controlling inventory; completing store paperwork and bank reconciliations.
- Plumb Gold, Kingston, MA; Assistant Manager, September 1999-June 2001
- Assisted in daily store operations including providing excellent customer service, managing sales staff, exceeding goals, and controlling inventory. Completed paperwork and bank reconsiliations. Certified to pierce ears.
- Rockland Trust, Plymouth, MA; Teller, August 1994-September 1999
- Provided efficient customer service and confidential account information in a discreet manner. Responsible for large cash deposits and reconciliation of teller drawer.
- Chadwick's of Boston, W. Bridgewater, MA; customer service representative, October 1993-August 1994
- Responsible for answering customer account inquiries via telephone. Processed new accounts, orders, returns, and exchanges.
Plymouth North High School|
Cape Cod Community College concentrations in communications and web design
Available upon request